Friday, January 12, 2007

What's in your bookmarks?




These are my current favorites:

My Church

Mormon Studies

Art Renewal's Museum

The price of silver

Utah Jazz

Live Portuguese radio

BYU Broadcasting. All sorts of (free) downloadable MP3 talks.

LDS Newsroom Search. Incredible source for high-res church pictures.

Trek Earth. Incredible pictures from pretty much all over the world.

Bartleby. On-line literature. Free. Beautiful.

Half.com. Sister company to eBay. Cool, rare, affordable CDs and books.

Dictionary.com. So informative and useful.

Wikipedia. Fun. Always accurate?

Portuguese dictionary.

The origin of words.

Download it. Often free (my operative word).

I hope you enjoy the "site-seeing."

Long live the Diamond.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Cool I love etymology. Thanks for that.

Re Wikipedia: Definately not always accurate but it can be a good place to start finding info.