Sunday, May 20, 2018

More puns

When I heard about the new seat belt laws I could scarcely restrain myself.

I love to control the itinerary whenever I vacation in the capital of Taiwan. I guess that makes me a Taipei personality. // On the other hand, my bossy Canadian typing teacher in high school also had a "type, eh" personality.

Cowboys who are not allowed to roam the open prairie must feel de-ranged.

If my diabetic friend refused injections, would he be insulin-t?

If I forced my friends at BYU to take off several days of work, would it lead to a Provo-cation?

I like Indian food. And if you are Indian, I am not telling you this to curry your favor.


I want somebody to be available 24-7 to prevent cancer, perhaps an on-call-ogist. 

For those who wonder if I can play stringed music on my stomach muscles, I say abs-ó-lute...ly.

We were going to see how cranberries were grown but got bogged down in our plans.

Supercilious mocking between you and me creates a sar-chasm.


If you need a really short haircut, give me a buzz.

I got really deflated when I couldn't remember what you call those contraptions that inflate tires. I could use a pneumonic device.

No comments: