Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Message from My Father

"Now that I am past 80, I have a renewed appreciation for my age. It has changed my view of death. I know that when I come out on the 'other' side of life, I will be with many of those whom I have loved on 'this' side. I view each day of life as a divine gift, especially with my wife. 

"The nice thing about being this age is.... my life now is timeless because it is so closely related to both sides of the eternal plan. 

"I can't 'get' old because I am old, and any years added from now on will be like icing on the cake. 

"Every experience I have had so far has proved to be preparing me for what will come....

"May we all pray now more than ever before that we will endure to the end and be welcomed by the Lord and those of our beloved ancestors. 

"Life is good."

No comments: