Monday, November 09, 2009

Paul McCartney's music


I cannot understand how people don't listen more to Paul McCartney's music! I have been on a serious kick of listening to his music lately. His tunes are catchy, full of hope, span and toy with numerous genres, and contain, soul, passion, energy, and the poetic unconscious. His lyrics are catchy, and for the most part quite decent and appropriate. They speak of hope, love, and imagination.

Songs of his I currently dig on in a very serious way: "No More Lonely Nights," "My Love," "Junk," "The Long and Winding Road," Footprints," "Listen to What the Man Said," "For No One," "Day Time Night Time Suffering," "Ballroom Dancing," "Wanderlust," "Every Night," Heaven on a Sunday," "Tug of War," "Take It Away," .... and now I trickle off, but there are many more.

YouTube his stuff. Get an earful of joy!

No comments: