Monday, September 15, 2008

How do I title this?

Last Friday a couple came to look at our home. This meant that we had to leave. Karin took the girls and me to our nearby park by the pond while she went to help her sister Natalie. During our time there at the park, Molly came up to me as I was lying on the grass. She asked if she could lie on top of me and I said yes, so she prostrated herself over my torso, and about 5 seconds later threw up on my chest. It stank. Luckily we had some napkins, but the stench remained. Not 20 seconds later, Grace came running up to me and exclaimed, “I have to poo!” There we were, stranded at the park, a dad with a vomit-smelling shirt, and a daughter needing to go number two. I resolved to walk us over to a neighbor’s house where Grace could use the restroom. All in all it was a funny moment.

No comments: