Saturday, August 16, 2008

Homo high

My friend Will recently sent me some information about California's proposed AB 2567 bill, which would make May 22nd an official day commemorating homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality in California government schools in honor of the anti-religious, sexual-anarchy agenda of Harvey Milk, the late San Francisco supervisor who was a homosexual activist. Will was outraged about this. This was my reply:

Hay Will,

This whole Harvey Milk thing is udderly unbelievable, and a bunch of bull. It seems the ho-moo-sexuals will be pulling for their agenda for-heifer, or until they get their way. It really gets under my skim. I don't know... maybe we need to put this issue out to pasture for a while, or perhaps form a Graze-Straight alliance to meat-iate between the two groups. If those who are a little "light in the hoofers" successfully steak this claim, who knows what their next beef will be. I for one think it's a little jerky of them, and affirm that in no way should we cow down to them.

At any rate, I just wanted to throw in my 2%'s worth on what I consider a pour decision.

Con leche,
Timbo

P.S. If this goes through, I'll be calling in sick with you.

No comments: